Tentang "Imam"

My photo
Bogor (16124) Bandung (40162) Cikampek (41373) Serpong (15314), Jawa Barat, Indonesia
Unpredictable, moody, smart, friendly.

A Piece Of Me

SiteMeter

04 November 2008

A man once sang to me:

Look at you.. you’re saving the world on your own
But it passes so slow
‘cause In a city of devil we live
Where I can feel the fire of the city light burn
You know what??? It’s really hard to find an angel in hell,..
It’s like I’m flying alone and I feel like I don’t belong here
And It’s bad cause I can’t tell right from wrong
And why do I have been here so long???
So I guess.. I can’t make my way back home
What if I wanted you here with me right now???
Would you join me sit right next to me in this city of devil,...
For God sake I can’t accept NO answer for this time,..
So what would you say???

No comments: