Tentang "Imam"

My photo
Bogor (16124) Bandung (40162) Cikampek (41373) Serpong (15314), Jawa Barat, Indonesia
Unpredictable, moody, smart, friendly.

A Piece Of Me

SiteMeter

23 November 2006

Watashi Wa Imam Desu




This year I lost my way
And losing your way on a journey is unfortunate
But losing your reason for the journey is fate more cruel

The journey lasted eight months
Sometimes I travelled alone
Sometimes there were others who took the wheel
And took my heart
But when the destination was reached
It wasn’t me who’d arrived
It wasn’t me at all

And once you lose yourself
You have two choices
Find the person you used to be
Or to lose that person completely

Because sometimes
You have to step outside of the person you’ve been
And remember the person you were meant to be
The person you wanted to be
The person you are...

No comments: